- June 6 | Starts at 5:30 pm | Speaker at 7 pm | TOPIC: Buffalo with Chad Kremer, Kremer Buffalo and Custer State Park Herd Manager
- June 20 | Starts at 5:30 pm | Speaker at 7 pm | TOPIC: Chicken Raising with AJ Farms 605
- July 11| Starts at 5:30 pm | Speaker at 7 pm | TOPIC: TBA with Paul Higbee
- July 25| Starts at 5:30 pm | Speaker at 7 pm | TOPIC: Indigenous Farming
- August 8 | Starts at 5:30 pm | Speaker at 7 pm | TOPIC: TBA
$15 | Adult Ticket: 17 and older
$10 | Child Ticket: Age 6-16 (5 and under FREE)
GET YOUR SEASON PASS! | 6 events for the price of 4!
TICKETS AVAILABLE AT GATE. Gate Tickets include taxes.
*If raining, the event will be moved inside.
Come to our campfire, enjoy a cup of coffee or hot chocolate. Listen to a speaker on a variety of Ag topics from bees/honey to raising chickens and why it’s important to the food supply while enjoying the peacefulness of a natural night sky not drowned out by the lights of town.
In this experience you can expect to enjoy a peaceful night under the stars while learning about exciting topics of Ag life, where your food comes from, and why we do what we do to raise crops, cattle, and animals while protecting the land along with the history.
- Night Under the Stars
- Hot chocolate/coffee
- Educational Conversation (topics change each evening)
- Snacks available for purchase
- Keepsake Mug available for purchase
- Bring your picnic basket and cooler for food and farm facts
- Limited Seating, so bring a camping chair!
Please observe CDC recommendations due to COVID-19 for the protection of staff, visitors and animals.
Practice social distancing.
2350 Dairy Lane
Spearfish, SD 57783